|Assistant professor||Department of General Surgery, Meenakshi Medical College & Research Institute, April 2007 to August 2007|
|Assistant Professor||Department of Vascular surgery, Sri Ramachandra University, September 2007 to May 2008|
|Assistant Professor||Department of General Surgery, Sri Ramachandra University, June 2008 to July 2010|
|Mch Postgraduate||Department of Vascular Surgery, Government Stanley Medical College., August 2010 to August 2013.|
|Consultant Vascular Surgeon||Chettinad Hospitals, Prashanth Superspeciality Hospital, Parvathy Hospital,|
|Visiting Consultant||Faith Hospital, Nagaland|
|Team Practice||at Billroth Hospitals, Vijaya Hospitals, Vijaya Institute of Traumatology, and Orthopaedics.|
Field of Interest
Carotid Disease, Endovascular Procedures and Laparoscopic Aortic procedures
- Mch , Vascular Surgery, Government Stanley Medical College, The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University.
- M .S., (General Surgery) Madurai Medical College ,The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University.
- M.B.B.S., Government Stanley Medical College, The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University.
Certificate on Early Management of Trauma Course, Society for Emergency Medicine India.
Dessertation And Research Papers
“A Study on Blunt Injury Abdomen” for the Master of Surgery Degree course
“A Study on Upper limb Ischemia “ for the Master of Chirurgie course
- Annual Conference of Tamilnadu & Pondicherry Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India, August 2005.
- “Limb salvage in tumor of femur “National Conference of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology & International Symposium on Advances in Oncology, September 2005.
- Poster presentation in VSICON 2010,Annual Conference of Vascular Society of India.
- “Upper limb bypass “ VSICON 2011
- “Management outcomes of upper limb arterial injuries “ VSICON 2012
- “Infragenicular prosthetic graft bypass with distal Vein cuff for limb salvage“VSICON 2013.
“Pulsatile mass in the gluteal region” in Med E Journal of The Tamilnadu MGR Medical university
“Idiopathic Multiple External Carotid Artery Aneurysm”, Journal Family Med Prim Care. 2014 Apr-Jun; 3(2): 164–165
“Complicated perianal sepsis” for Indian Journal of Surgery
“A prospective comparative study of bedside index for assessing severity in acute pancreatitis, APACHE-2 and computed tomography severity index scoring in predicting outcome in acute pancreatitis” for Indian Journal of Surgery
“Cutaneous horn – appearance may be deceptive” for Indian journal of surgery
“Neutrophil Gelatinase Associated Lipocalin (NGAL) as a biomarker. Does it apply in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms? A review of the literature.”
“Exploration and Improvement of Endovenous Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins”
“A prospective study in comparison of ambulatory phlebectomy and duplex guided foam sclerotherapy in the management of varicosities with isolated perforator incompetence “
“A rare surgical case report of a congenital cause of peripheral vascular disease in India”
Participation In Vascular Conferences
Annual conference of Vascular Society of India 2010, Chennai
Annual conference of Vascular Society of India 2011, Bombay
Annual conference of Vascular Society of India 2012, Jaipur
5th Mid term meet of Vascular Society of India 2012, Chennai
6th Mid term meet of Vascular Society of India 2013, Visakhapatnam
Successfully conducted the Annual rapid review course 2010 as an Co organizing secretary.
Co-Investigator for Stempeutics CLI Phase II study “ Exvivo cultured adult Allogenic mesenchymal stemcells for critical limb ischemia in Burger’s disease